Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yesterday

Most days I wake up happy as always, other days I wake up and I want to cry. Today I did. I've been wanting to cry all day long, but I can't find the reasons. There are none, but I need to cry.

I'll head home and do so, with a cup of tea and a PC game. With a blank piece of paper and all night to think about it. There are reasons for these things, I'll get mine. Maybe it's the hangover, maybe it's because I keep forgetting human bodies need to eat every few hours and, now that I think of it, I haven't all day.

I sometimes get this when I think I've been doing something terribly wrong, but I can't put my finger on what it would be this time. Maybe I can, but I'm trying to be fair, to be honest, to do things well. You can't ask a person to do more than he can. I have the feeling I have to do something more, but can't. Don't know where to start. Don't know how to do it. And I have to. I want to.

I want things to work, I want things to exist. I want, I want... No tao in wanting.

Duele tras los ojos como si un silencio quisiera nacer y hablarlo todo. Va a gritar como si el mundo fuera un pozo y nadie pudiera mirarle. Voy a rasgarme las vestiduras como si sirviera de algo y, luego, quizá más tarde, haga algo útil.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

¿Quieres unos azotes?

Anonymous said...

De gilipollas está el mundo lleno.

N. said...

Don't give up.

Don't resign.

Try to keep it.

Ánimo.

Corto Maltés said...

Doncs si t'has de rasgar les vestidure, fes-ho...

Hi ha dies on voldríem cridar i trencar coses... millor que deixar que el dolor et mengi per dins...

Plorar fa bé, encara que no sapiguem perquè ho fem; es millor que sentir-se buit. Perquè, ho volguem o no, sempre coixejarem del mateix peu, i quan més aviat sapiguem on tenim els punts febles, més aviat avançarem... si és que hem d'avançar cap a algun lloc...

Una abraçada... i cuida't!