Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bésame mucho

Las últimas dos semanas las pasamos cantando "Bésame mucho" y "Amado mío". Igual por eso de "como si fuera esta noche la última vez" y el "I'm in a dreamworld of sweet delight".

As I usually insist on saying: some things, once done, can never be undone. The moving finger writes and, having writ, moves on; nor all thy piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel half a line nor all thy tears wash out a single word of it.

Sin City plays on the TV while Pau and Isma sleep on the sofa. Coco is in bed, the hamster is roaming round her cage. I feel more like the hamster. Can't move my left wrist (went to the doctor as soon as I set foot in Spain, got to go back in 10 days to hopefully get this thing off). At least I can walk normally, my left foot was giving me a hell of a time. Feel like a rag doll when I'm like this. Hate it, from the bottom of my unexisting heart.

There is a children's TV series, produced by Henson, with Minguella's collaboration, called "The Storyteller". Just nine episodes, I love every one. In one of them a giant kept his heart in a chest, so that nobody may touch it, nobody could harm it.

Fitzgerald:
"And, as the Cock crew, those who stood before
The Tavern shouted--"Open then the Door!
You know how little while we have to stay,
And, once departed, may return no more."

Creo que tengo sueño otra vez. I'll get myself back in bed. Tomorrow will be another day. Things to do, a life to catch up with. Tengo que investigar el paradero de mi piso nuevo (acababan de abrir la parada de metro cuando me fui), escribir cosas, documentar otras. Plans to do. Business is business, and action is action.

No comments: