Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tomero y Romillo

There are improbability quotas. They exist, you can perceive them by the fact of people being born, of being crushed by someone jumping of bridge and by muffins. Muffins are highly improbable things, made of improbability materia itself.

I myself happen to be an expert in acquiring high rates of improbability applied to my daily life. I have reached a higher stadium in my share of improbability.

The reason of this I must keep to myself for, like magic beings, it will disappear if you give it a name. Magic is retained in myst, midnight, dusk, dawn, the samain, newborn children who still do not have a name. Like those children, who can be carried away by the Tuatha to their far away country, improbability must be cherished to grow, and I want to keep mine. I will not give it a name, for things once named, become part of the realm of reality. I will not look at it in awe. I will not stare. I will just let it live and accept it as it is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're fortunate if you can cheat your brain to hold some magic, couse the logic reasoning virus has no way back, so... hold on, you krasivya.

Nadia said...

I'm not cheating. I don't do that, hon.

What does logic have to do with anything anyway? The world isn't half way straightforward. Ever.

Anonymous said...

You make the rules, babe. On your own :*

Nadia said...

No sé si serás consciente de que te cito en casi todos mis trabajos para la facultad.

Si no es "algunos dicen que la verdad es azul (...)" es "las palabras son el mejor medio inventado para la incomunicación humana".

Me encantaría que volvieras a colgar todo eso en algún lado, así no tendría que registrar mi disco duro cada vez que busco tus cosas.

Anonymous said...

¿Y no sería más fácil que ordenases un poco tu disco duro? ¬¬ Así no tendría que registrar mis discos duros para que tú no tengas que registrar tu disco duro.

No, no era consciente, ni sabía que tuvieras tan buen gusto para las citas. Si lo llego a saber lo hubiera registrado todo y me hubiera hecho de la SGAE para desvalijarte.

Colgarlo, lo que se dice colgarlo, por ahora no lo voy a hacer... creo. Pero si me das unos días para rastrear los discos te lo mando en un super-archivo unificado. ¿Algún formato preferente?